Welcome to Becky-David Elementary's School Website! The staff atBecky-David is continuing to focus on helping our students develop StarBehavior by being Respectful, Responsible, Trustworthy, and Caring. We believethat developing these habits will lead to success in school and beyond.
Our Motto: Be Your Best Self, Do Your Best Work
Becky-David Elementary is committed to ensuring that each child will achieve academic excellence, personal growth, and success in meeting their goals in a safe and positive environment.
All students will develop the literacy and numeracy skills necessary to become literate and productive citizens. We will provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere for all students and staff and be attentive to the emotional needs of every student.
To advance our shared vision of anexemplary school:
- We will provide students with an environment that is focused on student learning and maximizes instructional time for literacy and numeracy.
- We will demonstrate our commitment to ongoing professional development through implementation of best practices and instructional processes.
- We will encourage and support one another in our commitment to life-long learning.
- We will work collaboratively to use methods of assessment which will monitor student learning and facilitate effective interventions.
- We will promote a positive school environment by accepting individual differences and ideas while behaving in a positive, supportive, respectful and caring manner.
- We will be united in our commitment to education, safety and the well-being of the Becky-David community – and have “fun” doing what we love.
- We will be mentors and positive role models for all students by demonstrating the qualities and characteristics we want to instill in them.
- We will treat every individual with respect.
- We will develop a good understanding of individual student interests, strengths and needs.
- We will support students as a united staff.
Please click on the videos below for more information about the elementary report card.